Leisure Scans - Disbanded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leisure Scans - Disbanded

Leisure Scans Is Now Disbanded. Thanks to everyone who has supported us this far.

HomeHome  Leisure ScansLeisure Scans  ~Contact Us~  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Farewell~ And maybe a new start for all of us?
Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:33 am by Ren

» Sakura Tsuushin 146!!!
Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:44 pm by Raine

» Recruiting Staff
Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:10 pm by Ren

» Release~! Finally! We're not dead yet!
Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:31 am by ^Lee^

» Leisure Scan / Basement Leisure's Status
Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:39 am by Ren

» Projects to Come
Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:21 am by Ren

» Ongoing Projects
Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:49 am by Ashachan7

» Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues...
Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:29 pm by atreyus20

» Current Projects
Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:28 pm by silvrwind

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:09 pm

Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
silvrwind
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
silvrwind

Number of posts : 261
Location : Saa~ Somewhere nice and quiet with tons of bishies xD
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Empty
PostSubject: Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny.   Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:17 pm

UGH!!! I actually wrote something long here, but then the forum decided not to save it >> WTH!!!

Anyways, long story short, since I don't feel like re-typing everything =__=

If you can't donate cash, then please register for an account here. It will credit my account which will go towards LS/BL's funds.

Clickie

So, as long as you register for an account, activate your account using email, complete one of the extremely easy and free offers, my suggestion is to complete talapotia, which is on the third page of the "Free/ No c/c required" section. It only requires simple signup and email confirmation. Once you do that, You will have contributed three dollars. This takes what? Ten minutes? Once you do that, you are free to completely forget about the fact that whatever you just registered for never existed, like many of us do when we register for something. If everyone on this forum does this, then we will be able to buy manga RAWs which cost about 12-15 dollars per book PLUS shipping, and I might even be able to subscribe to a magazine, one magazine for each section (LS/BL)

So please help out? ^^

~Shiori~

Once again, this is the link, be sure to ONLY go through this link as it won't credit me if it's not stated that I'm the refer: HERE!!!

BTW, you can use a false name/address *be sure it's a valid address* and an alternative email you have access to to sign up for this unless you're planning to actually use the site.
Back to top Go down
http://leisurescans.bravehost.com/index.html
ano-hime
~*Chibi-chans*~
~*Chibi-chans*~
ano-hime

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny.   Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:12 am

hey, hmm lsn i tried to sign up 4 the whole thing but it said only 4 ppl who lives in us Rolling Eyes
sorry! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/7abibi_t
silvrwind
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny.   Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:44 am

XD ^^;; It's ok, don't worry about it that much. You *tried*
Back to top Go down
Ren
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
Ren

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: UWAAAAAAAA   Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:18 pm

SHIORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't too, I'm in Mongolia, and it says for US and says my account might be deactivated if i register. Register anyways?
Or will it not work??
Back to top Go down
http://www.renkuroi.livejournal.com
silvrwind
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny.   Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Well, what you can do is just register anyways I guess, I think I'll still get the credit. I mean, you probably won't be using it =P
Back to top Go down
Ren
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny.   Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:39 pm

Ehhh.....I don't know what to write in the address since it's in the states..............
Back to top Go down
silvrwind
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny.   Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:41 pm

Google, is your best friend.
Back to top Go down
Ren
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny.   Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:37 am

Ah yes.
Back to top Go down
satoshikrd
~*Chibi-chans*~
~*Chibi-chans*~
satoshikrd

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny.   Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:28 pm

lulz.
i love how dishonesty to get money rules our world.
Back to top Go down
silvrwind
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny.   Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:29 pm

satoshikrd wrote:
lulz.
i love how dishonesty to get money rules our world.

Shows the amount of trust you have in me T_T
Back to top Go down
Ren
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny.   Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:25 am

Nope it doesn't work.

Damn F****** B******!!!!

Limiting me. I feel so helplesssssss
NOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny.   Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, alternative way you can help WITHOUT donating a single penny.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leisure Scans - Disbanded :: Announcements, Rules, Help, etc. :: Announcements-
Jump to: