Leisure Scans - Disbanded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leisure Scans - Disbanded

Leisure Scans Is Now Disbanded. Thanks to everyone who has supported us this far.

HomeHome  Leisure ScansLeisure Scans  ~Contact Us~  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Farewell~ And maybe a new start for all of us?
Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:33 am by Ren

» Sakura Tsuushin 146!!!
Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:44 pm by Raine

» Recruiting Staff
Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:10 pm by Ren

» Release~! Finally! We're not dead yet!
Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:31 am by ^Lee^

» Leisure Scan / Basement Leisure's Status
Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:39 am by Ren

» Projects to Come
Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:21 am by Ren

» Ongoing Projects
Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:49 am by Ashachan7

» Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues...
Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:29 pm by atreyus20

» Current Projects
Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:28 pm by silvrwind

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:09 pm

Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1

Go down 
+15
mori
Pumabaerchen
lovemode
dewi_putri75
david_holmes
silvrwind
underground_prosecutor
Saaria
Melani
Trifoilum
annee
jukebox_csi
annique5
Ren
Flak-chan
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flak-chan
~*Sinful Angels*~
~*Sinful Angels*~
Flak-chan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Ok, the link should be fixed now, in order to access it please read the PM I sent all members. Or the Rules again~
Back to top Go down
Ren
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
Ren

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: YAOI   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:40 am

So it's our first release or rather BL's first release~

Would any manga hosting sites want it?

Anyway, YAY~
Back to top Go down
http://www.renkuroi.livejournal.com
annique5
~*Lazy Leechers*~
~*Lazy Leechers*~

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Looking forward to your work. There can never be too much Yaoi out there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jukebox_csi
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Congratulations on your first BL release! Looking forward to many more and I wish you the best of luck! Thank you for your hard work.
Back to top Go down
annee
~*Lazy Leechers*~
~*Lazy Leechers*~

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Some suggestions guys....

Passwording the download file until you get a certain number of posts in your forum is ridiculous. Rolling Eyes Especially since you can't even remember the password. If you must force people to join the forum you shouldn't make them post a certain number of posts. That is no way to get an active forum. It's just going to make people post until they get the number and never post again. Or they won't even bother.

I wish you luck in the future, but if you actually want a successful group you need to reconsider how you do business here. There is no point to actually putting in effort if you are going to limit your audience so much.
Back to top Go down
Ren
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
Ren

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Hmm.   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:40 am

Good point [Like i'm the one to talk].

But i think if we just let it go, then i'm sure the forums would be as empty as....ummm.....blankness?

Yah, so there is no other choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.renkuroi.livejournal.com
Trifoilum
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:45 am

Agreed to poster two posts above, but yeah, no other choice as well. >_<;

But how about letting it go at first? I mean, just wait until few releases to gather fanbases first.

but anyway, here's me hoping to gain posts ASAP to get this release >D congrats and thanks for your hard work. Smile
Back to top Go down
Melani
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:06 am

Agree with those three posts above. Well I don't really mind the rule about posting 10 post since I like to post comments. But the password for downloading is a bit to hard to follow, since some people (like me Very Happy ) have some problem with finding the link for PW Request thread.
But I guess the best way is making the forum easy to access, let people join first and after a certain quota achieved, harder rules can be applied.

Btw, Congrats for the first BL realese. I'm a yaoi fangirl, so I hope there will be many more of this in the future
Back to top Go down
Saaria
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:48 am

Congratulations on your first BL release, it seems to be interesting
Good work
Back to top Go down
underground_prosecutor
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~
underground_prosecutor

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Yeah, I must say, I'm still a bit confused about all the run around, but I do love the mangaka (of Tight Rope) so *shrugs*.

Maybe you guys could open a separate (locked) LJ community for your yaoi releases if you want to know who's downloading?
Back to top Go down
silvrwind
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
silvrwind

Number of posts : 261
Location : Saa~ Somewhere nice and quiet with tons of bishies xD
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:36 pm

But but...that means keeping track of anotherrrrrrrrrrr thing =__=''' I ish lazy....
Back to top Go down
http://leisurescans.bravehost.com/index.html
underground_prosecutor
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~
underground_prosecutor

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:40 pm

silvrwind wrote:
But but...that means keeping track of anotherrrrrrrrrrr thing =__=''' I ish lazy....

This IS true, but there's a huuuuuuumongous yaoi LJ fandom. You'd get alot more people to appreciate all the hard work you guys put into your projects but it still wouldn't be open to the public directly.
Back to top Go down
david_holmes
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:53 pm

First of all, thank you so much! I think it's wonderful that you guys are working on firstly, a beautiful story from Natsume Isaku-sensei but also that you're lending your hard work to a more "controversial" genre as yaoi! I'm glad you guys do different genres!

Now, for the part I'm less confident about saying. I usually don't criticize any team that puts in effort to give us releases be it yaoi, shoujo, shounen or any genre but I have to agree with certain of the posters. Ack, I usually always keep my mouth shut^^;;

The 10 posts thing always kind of bothered me a little because I feel people are being forced into it and once they get it, there's no more activity. I find it more insulting for the people who work hard behind a release then others who "thank and go". If every scanlation team did that, I'd get fed up. Now, personally, I'm really not a forumer, I'm more comfortable with LJ (also because there's less criticism of yaoi and their fans there^^;Wink.

But I totally get where you're coming from with the idea and getting people to talk about the releases and such and aside from leech-and-go's, lots of people appreciate the effort teams put in. I don't mind posting and all but will I always think of posting? I can't promise that since there's about 10 other teams that require it and keeping track isn't easy.

Perhaps, for your yaoi portion of the projects, you can set up an LJ comm? I mean, you can have a downloads section and also have a discussion section and I think more people would be willing to participate in it if you guys want activity around in the community.

That being said, *please* take no offense in my out-of-norm reply. I REALLY do appreciate you guys starting a yaoi-projects sention and taking up a beautiful project that merits attention and that you guys are still willing to do more yaoi. I honestly think it's wonderful and I thank you SO much for it. I just think you guys deserve better than having people walk in a out of something they don't care to do, ya know?

I wish you ALL the very best!!! Thank YOU!!! cheers cheers cheers

[I'm gonna get blacklisted for thisT___T *guilt*guilt*]
Back to top Go down
dewi_putri75
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:53 am

congratulation on you guys first release of BL manga and good one at that... and to tell you guys the truth i am still kind of fuzzy about the download thing and pw but i am still learning the rope here so please be gentle guys he he he cat
Back to top Go down
lovemode
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:48 am

Thanks for the new release Cool I really this mangaka, her story is very funny
Back to top Go down
Pumabaerchen
~*Lazy Leechers*~
~*Lazy Leechers*~

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:15 am

Thank you for the release, I love this mangaka's work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flak-chan
~*Sinful Angels*~
~*Sinful Angels*~
Flak-chan

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Shiori did you forget the pw??
Back to top Go down
mori
~*Lazy Leechers*~
~*Lazy Leechers*~

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Yay   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Thank you for the manga - I can't wait to read it
Back to top Go down
silvrwind
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:50 am

>> I did NOT forget! I even copied and pasted the one you gave me...IT DOESN"T WORK!
Back to top Go down
Flak-chan
~*Sinful Angels*~
~*Sinful Angels*~
Flak-chan

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:22 am

REALLY but why didn't you tell me?i couldve given it to u pale
Back to top Go down
tuyettu
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~
tuyettu

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:32 am

Thank you and congratulation on your fist yaoi release. Very Happy

I had my 10 non-spam posts and I joined Manga Lovers group. But I still have a problem finding out where to download the file. Somebody help me???
Back to top Go down
silvrwind
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:33 am

Once you join the group, you should be able to see the releases under the Leisure Scans Forum...I think it's the second forum, it's where the Project Lists and it should be underneath it ^^
Back to top Go down
4donion
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:42 am

Please don't take this the wrong way but like some other have suggested, I think this group will be more popular (and loved) by the majority of Yaoi lovers with easier access to the release.

Will soon post those ten posts, I suppose it's kinda fun in its own way. Thank you for your hard work, looking forward to getting the file:)
Back to top Go down
puca
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Congrats on your first yaoi release!!! I look forward to reading it (after I make 10 posts of course Smile
Back to top Go down
Daiwa
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~
Daiwa

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Very Happy Thanks for the relese Razz I can't wait to read it, i really love natsume isaku's work ^^

I also have the problem that i can't find where to download it ;__;
could you send a link or something?*w*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1   Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tight Rope Chapter 0 Part 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next