Leisure Scans - Disbanded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leisure Scans - Disbanded

Leisure Scans Is Now Disbanded. Thanks to everyone who has supported us this far.

HomeHome  Leisure ScansLeisure Scans  ~Contact Us~  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Farewell~ And maybe a new start for all of us?
Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:33 am by Ren

» Sakura Tsuushin 146!!!
Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:44 pm by Raine

» Recruiting Staff
Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:10 pm by Ren

» Release~! Finally! We're not dead yet!
Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:31 am by ^Lee^

» Leisure Scan / Basement Leisure's Status
Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:39 am by Ren

» Projects to Come
Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:21 am by Ren

» Ongoing Projects
Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:49 am by Ashachan7

» Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues...
Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:29 pm by atreyus20

» Current Projects
Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:28 pm by silvrwind

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:09 pm

Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
silvrwind
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
silvrwind

Number of posts : 261
Location : Saa~ Somewhere nice and quiet with tons of bishies xD
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Empty
PostSubject: Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~   Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Hiya Guys~

We have a new release for all you manga fans out there ^^ This time, it's LS's most popular series, it's an old one too ^^;; We haven't released a chappie for it in a long time, but to all you Lover of a Devil fans out there, Lover of A Devil Ch4A~

The reason we released Chapter 4 first, is because it's a oneshot not related to the main series...It's called Joker Magic btw ^^ I had fun QCing it, hope all of you will have fun reading it~

Releases rules still apply, but because you guys didn't grumble at all about the waiting, time, I'm shortening it to three days ^^ Thanks to the people who put in the effort to post ten posts~

As this is a new forum, we could not move post counts over, so regretfully the members will have to re-post ten posts to liven up our new forum to get the new releases. ^^ Please help liven up this quiet forum!!

Shiori

P.S: It's a day late, and we don't have a card, but let's wish Mai a VERY VERY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Now go grab the release from our release section ^^

Ok, the PW is removed, happy leeching peoples ^^

Last edited by silvrwind on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leisurescans.bravehost.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~   Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:16 pm

I miss this manga so much!

Thanks guys! Congratulations for the new forum! And happy b-day Mai!
Back to top Go down
darkbee
~*Lazy Leechers*~
~*Lazy Leechers*~

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~   Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Thanks for continuing this project. I really like it. Thanks for your hard work and congrats on the new forum.
Back to top Go down
jukebox_csi
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: PW thread   Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Apologies if I shouldn't post this here. I've tried several times to access the PW thread to request the password, but the thread won't come up. It points to a different website (http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=leisurescans&showforum=37) and it fails to load for me. Am I doing something wrong? I thought I read the rules carefully, but perhaps I overlooked or misinterpreted something. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Melani
~*Cute Noobs*~
~*Cute Noobs*~

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~   Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:35 pm

Yep I got the same trouble to, I post this problem in the Help forum, no answer yet, but you could check later if there's answer.

Btw, I got the pm from Shiori, and I already change my group status, hope this will help to in downloading yaoi.

For all tha admins, thanks a lot for the information
Back to top Go down
youngi9031
~*Lazy Leechers*~
~*Lazy Leechers*~

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~   Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:15 am

i have read both volumes of Doushiyoumo Nai Keredo in korean language and was waiting for this project for sooo long!!!
(since i cannot read japanese or chinese T_T)
thank you very much!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~   Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removing PW and a Release to celebrate the new forum~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leisure Scans - Disbanded :: Announcements, Rules, Help, etc. :: Announcements-
Jump to: