Leisure Scans - Disbanded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leisure Scans - Disbanded

Leisure Scans Is Now Disbanded. Thanks to everyone who has supported us this far.

HomeHome  Leisure ScansLeisure Scans  ~Contact Us~  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Farewell~ And maybe a new start for all of us?
Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:33 am by Ren

» Sakura Tsuushin 146!!!
Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:44 pm by Raine

» Recruiting Staff
Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:10 pm by Ren

» Release~! Finally! We're not dead yet!
Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:31 am by ^Lee^

» Leisure Scan / Basement Leisure's Status
Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:39 am by Ren

» Projects to Come
Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:21 am by Ren

» Ongoing Projects
Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:49 am by Ashachan7

» Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues...
Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:29 pm by atreyus20

» Current Projects
Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:28 pm by silvrwind

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:09 pm

Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
silvrwind
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
silvrwind

Number of posts : 261
Location : Saa~ Somewhere nice and quiet with tons of bishies xD
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Empty
PostSubject: Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues...   Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Ok, so as some of you may have already heard, Leisure Scans is officially picking up Sakura Tsuushin. It IS a rated manga, so I'd have to ask that people don't go reading it in front of their parents...especially when they're like...underaged Wink So ok, I had been talking with EMS about it, since they've had it on hold for a while, and I was sure that I'd be able to find some of my staff that would be willing to work on this...=P

Now, to adress another thing, Leisure Scans has also picked up Toriko Aigan Shoujo. We actually picked it up a while back =__= I just keep forgetting to add it on our list.

Anyways, we'll be releasing soon I'm hoping. But with exams and all that stuff coming up, can you really blame us for being slow? For those who like to complain about our quality and slowness, I'll just say one thing, learn editing or another language, actually come help us out, then you can talk to us about our "crappy quality" The thing I hate most is leechers talking like we HAVE to do this. Who do you think you are? My staff and I don't have to. No ones pointing a gun to our head telling us we have to scanlate manga, we do it on our own free will because we want to have fun. And there are some that said why do we even bother if we're not buying our own manga, BECAUSE SCANLATING ISN"T SUPPOSED TO MAKE A DENT IN OUR POCKETS! If you want to complain, then donate some manga books to us or something!

It is leechers like those that make handling LS/BL and scanlating manga in general a chore.

Anyways, enough of my rant. I hope all of you enjoy your weekend ^^
Back to top Go down
http://leisurescans.bravehost.com/index.html
Ren
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
~*Elegant Goddesses*~
Ren

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues...   Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:06 pm

Sighs.

Blabbing, ne.

XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.renkuroi.livejournal.com
free.f
~*Lazy Leechers*~
~*Lazy Leechers*~

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues...   Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Thank you very much, I love Sakura Tsuushin!
I hope that you'll tanslate all the remained chapters, without prejudices and censures
You're great and I respect your duties and your works!
Back to top Go down
atreyus20
~*Lazy Leechers*~
~*Lazy Leechers*~

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues...   Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:29 pm

I love I love you Sakura Tsuushin thx for all ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues...   Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking Up Sakura Tsuushin and some other issues...
Page 1 of 1